Friday, August 19

Projects

I have been making a few projects while I've been watching my little girl. I first made some pointers for my students. I couldnt' find any I really liked, or any wooded pieces that I was thrilled about, or that matched the Dots on Turquoise things I had purchased. SO, I cut out some of the paisley shapes from one of the borders, laminated them, then hot glued them onto wooden dowels. I added bows to make them look cute.



THEN, I bought a few buckets for our "Bucket Filling" projects. They weren't too cute so I added a few ribbons to the handles. I still think they need something... labels or something, but I'm not sure what I want to do exactly for the label/sign so I haven't put anything together.



I also bought a basket for my clipboards. I wasn't sure what kind of container I wanted for my clipboards. I had a smaller rectangular box, but that didn't work. I love the look that Mrs. E from The Sweet Life of Third Grade made with this tub!


Seriously, how adorable is this?! I just couldn't find a cute tub like that (alright, in a color I wanted) for a price that was right. I did find this basket for a great price and I think it will be perfect for the clipboards. I just need to make a cute little sign for it - which I will be working on as soon as I'm done posting.


Then, I got some fabric to cover my bulletin boards, and to make little curtains for my two little cubbie holes. I really like the colors of the fabrics and I am really excited to make these curtains.



I have a few more projects to get done, but I am on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment