Sunday, July 22

Thirty-One


I am obsessed!!

I love to organize things and have little containers and bins for things so I would, of course, love the company Thirty-One. Have you heard of it? I got their Thermal Tote at the 2011 HPE Silent Auction. I love it so I decided to get a their Soft Wallet about a year ago. I love that too!! I've been toying with the idea of going into the Thirty-One business, but I am not a sales person so I am not sure how it would go!!

Anyway, I have been looking for a great bag for work and have been considering the Organizing Utility Tote.
I have seen MANY posts about this bag, but the three that really sold me on it are from Tiffany at The Nest Effect, Jen at i heart organizing, and Tiffany at Teaching 2 Many Diligently. These ladies, among others, talked of how they fell in love with this bag because of how useful and stylish it is.

I am also getting the All-In-One Organizer, the Mini Zipper Pouch, and the Wristlet Key Fob for school. I am planning on putting things in the Organizer for {parent} volunteers and will keep the Mini in it with pencils, highlighters, etc. I am SUPER excited to see these items in use and think it will help the {parent} volunteers when they come in.




The last item I am getting is the Littles Carry-All Caddy for home. I think we're going to try to hold our crazy amount of remotes in it, but I'm not sure! We'll figure something out!!


One of the best things about getting all of this, two of the items were Customer Specials for the month of July!! The Mini and Little were $5 each! Plus, I got a few of the items personalized for $5 each, another Customer Special! Oh my goodness, I am SO excited!!

1 comment: